Father’s Day Gift Guide
Gift ideas for the *cough* most important day of the calendar year...
Alert, alert, alert: it’s Father’s Day on Sunday 17 June. If buying him a pint won’t quite cut it then here’s a few ideas for that last minute pressie for daddy dearest…!
WHERE TO BUY THE GOODIES:
- Whitstable Bay Collection, Shepherd Neame, £70: keeping it local this features this Kent brewer’s newest beer to the collection, the Red IPA, as well as the popular Organic Ale, Pale Ale, and Whitstable Bay Blonde Lager. With a total of 48 bottles this will keep Dad going throughout all those summer BBQ sessions.
- Very Busy Mug For Dad, The English Beagle, £12: a bit of fun if you don’t want to spend a small fortune (it’s the thought that counts…) this one says it all.
- Ain’t no Hood like Fatherhood – Hand Poured, Scented Candle, LoveInc, £29.99: quality super cute candle, hand poured in the heart of Kent and gorgeously Sandalwood and Black Pepper scented. Enjoy.
- Gusbourne Brut Reserve Twenty Thirteen, £35: This is Gusbourne’s best-selling wine – a combination of Chardonnay, Pinot Noir and Pinot Meunier and if you taste it you’ll know why.
- Men’s Skincare Sharp Dressed Man Travel Tin, The English Beagle, £18: suited for any dapper dressed man on the go. The Beard Oil provides quality skin and hair moisturisation, and is designed to prevent skin irritation, whilst helping the beard to grow strong and stylish, a-la Ryan Gosling. Grrrr.
- Men’s Wash Bag, The English Beagle, £10: fun wash bag for men, with a distinctive phrase that will let everyone know what’s inside.
- MacBook Case, Elvis & Kresse, £45: this brilliant Kent company uses reclaimed materials to create luxury accessories, like this MacBook case made from coffee sack, very rare blue fire-hose and military-grade parachute silk. That’s all kinds of eco cool…