Target Shooting School
A fast growing sport that offers something a bit different for both boys and girls - improving confidence and concentration while being fun, fun, fun!
Looking for something different to do with the kids that will build confidence and concentration skills? Target shooting is a fun, accessible and fast-growing sport. Equally popular with girls and boys and suitable for disabled and able-bodied children.
With regular practice, target shooting increases skill and core strength, confidence and self-discipline, teamwork and friendship.
What to expect
- training in air rifle and air pistol for ages 8 to 18 running during school terms
- skills training for the Duke of Edinburgh Bronze, Silver and Gold Awards
- participation in county-level and national competitions for ambitious competitors
- friendly and supportive environment for those who shoot just for fun
- no equipment fees and full use of the school’s high quality air rifles/pistols
- DBS and NSRA accredited instructors providing expert individual tuition for every child
Your child can develop skills, concentration, patience and strength, especially if the more mainstream team-based sports aren’t their forte.
Hit the mark
It’s a fun and fast-growing sport with skills recognised in the Scouting and Duke of Edinburgh Awards programmes.
Stay on target
Don’t be fooled, with the right training and practice target shooting is a very safe sport. And your child’s safety is the number one priority.
You’ll find Target Shooting School venues in Kent at Tunbridge Wells, Ashford, Hildenborough, Sevenoaks and St. Paul’s Cray.