Father’s Day Gift Guide
Muddy men, though you’re often teased and prodded on Muddy Stilettos (because I know you like it that way), let it not be said that I never take you into consideration.
It is of course Father’s Day Sunday 19 June so here’s a Muddy Guide for those gift buyers who want to avoid my usual stance – a wild-eyed panic 12 hours before the big moment with nothing to show for 10 years of taxi-ing and toy mending (for Mr Muddy) and many, many years of awesomeness (in my Dad’s case). This year I will do better!
WHERE TO BUY THE GOODIES:
1. Damascus knife set, ProCook, £349
2. White Grizzli Overshirt, APC, Liberty London, £155
3. Cuban Tobacco & Oak Candle, Freya & Farley, £7
4. Sterling Silver & Leather Pen, Aspinal of London, £175
5. Portable Suitcase Barbecue, Gentleman’s Hardware, John Lewis, £55
6. Pie Lover’s Club, British Fine Foods, (One Month’s Membership) £30.00
7. Record player, GPO Attache, Muddy Boutique, £89.95
8. Nickel shaving set, Penhaligon’s, £136
9. Personalised sign, Not On The High Street, £17.50
10. Doctor Travel Bag, Muddy Boutique, £149
11. Lamberhurst Fine & Rare English Grape Brandy, Chapel Down, £150*
*Launching on Father’s Day (good things come to those who wait!)