Britain’s best vintage festival at Chatham’s Historic Dockyard
If you love all things vintage then you’ll want to head over to the ‘Salute to the 40s’ weekender at The Historic Dockyard, Chatham, Sat 17 – Sun 18 Sept. Dress in ‘40s style and become part of the 1940’s Family, be transported back in time, for a weekend of vintage delight. Living history, live vintage music, dancing and variety acts, take place all weekend. Get in the mood with these goodies, inspired by Britain’s best vintage festival, right here in Kent.
For tickets or more information on the ‘Salute to the 40s’ vintage festival at the Chatham Dockyard, Sat 17 – Sun 18 Sept, click here.
1. Angel Tea Dress, Trollied Dolly, House Of Fraser, £55
2. d’Orsay T-Strap Pump, Shoes Of Prey, Nordstrum, £150.57
3. Roseberry Eau De Parfum, Les Parfums De Rosine, Liberty London, £100
4. Multicolour Five a Day Cushion, Silken Favours, Liberty London, £95
5. Organic Drinking Chocolate, Rococo London, £12.50
6. Vintage Style Earrings, (9ct White Gold with Round Brilliant Cut Diamonds & a Tear Drop Freshwater Pearl) Reppin & Jones, £945
7. Strawberry & Blooms Tea Towel, Anthropology, £28
8. Record Player, GPO Ambassador, Muddy Boutique, £110
9. Britannia Bicycle, Pashley
10. Adelaide I Sunglasses, Michael Kors, Selfridges, £182
11. Blue Envelope Clutch Bag, Vivienne Westwood, House of Fraser, £115
12. Tell Laura Red Lipstick, Charlotte Tilbury, £23
13. Bearing Flowers Apron, Anthropology, £28